CHAIN MESH BLASTER 12-18 SERIES
For blast cleaning small or intricate parts that cannot withstand tumbling, ISTblast Chain Mesh Blaster 12-18 series is right for the job.
Chain mesh belt systems process parts quickly with minimum trauma and are easily customized to suit product menu specifications and space constraints.
- Can reduce operating and maintenance costs per cleaned part by 20 to 50% compared to batch-style blast cleaning.
- Complete cast chrome/moly lining protects cabinet from abrasive wear for low maintenance and long life.
- Manganese belt conveyance system with variable speed drive accommodates 1 - 60 feet per minute blasting speeds.
- Wide range of cabinet openings allow for blasting many smaller castings and forgings with weight capacity of approximately 60 lbs.
- Pass-through blasting can also reduce labor costs associated with cleaning by 50 to 90%. •
- Utilizes 4, 6, or 8 model VK PowerMax direct drive blast wheels for complete 360° part coverage
- Dust collection system.
- Rotary scalp drum.
- Auxiliary abrasive hopper and low level sensor.
- PLC Controls.
- UL approved electrical panel