ECAB 3 to 7
Reliability and performance at an economical price – this ECAB 3 to 7 series offers mid-level semi-industrial blast finishing cabinets for medium duty cleaning, etching, deburring, finishing, trimming, and more.
After contact with the work piece, abrasive media (glass bead, aluminum oxide, etc.) is transferred to the cyclonic reclaimer where it is separated into reusable media and dust. All that is needed is several pounds of sandblasting media and an air compressor that generates a minimum of 22 cfm.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture to enlarge)|
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
Optionnal dust collector : DC50
- Rigid door stands up to abrasives and seals tightly against dust.
- Easily adjustable abrasive regulator.
- Flush construction minimizes media spill when door is opened.
- Self-adjusting door latch assures continued tight sealing as door gasket ages.
- Safety-door switch (optional) prevents accidental blasting when door is open. Complies with OSHA (USA) requirements.
- Tunable cyclonic reclaimer can be adjusted to control media size.
- Adjustable tuning band requires no tools and controls size of fines extracted from blast media.
- Screen prevents clogging from oversized particles.
- Simple, pneumatic controls deliver greater reliability.
- Wide foot treadle enables operation with either foot.
- Dust collector features energy-saving air-filtration system that captures 99% of all particles five (5) microns or larger.
- Can be operated with standard DB13, or optional DC50 DC100 dust collectors.