Get the robust reliability of larger units with our light industrial line of Econoblast©
Our light industrial cabinets are designed for light duty cleaning, finishing, trimming, deburring, etching, etc., and require several pounds of sandblasting media and an air compressor that generates a minimum of 22 cfm.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture to enlarge)|
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
- Tunable cyclonic reclaimer can be adjusted to control media size.
- Externally adjustable tuning band requires no tools and controls the size of fines extracted from the blast media.
- Screen prevents oversized particles from causing clogging.
- Rigid door stands up to abrasives and seals tightly against dust.
- Flush construction minimizes media spill when the door is opened.
- Self-adjusting door latch assures continued tight sealing as door gasket ages.
- Safety-door switch (optional) prevents accidental blasting when doors are open. Complies with OSHA (USA) requirements.
- Simple, pneumatic controls deliver greater reliability.
- Wide foot treadle enables operation with either foot.
- Dust collector features an energy-saving air-filtration system that captures 99% of all particles five (5) microns or larger.
- Can be operated with standard DB13, or optional DC50 DC100 dust collectors
Open or download :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .