M PRESSURE SERIES
For rapid results in hard-to-reach areas, these high performance ISTblast pressure type cabinets have 1 cubic foot pressure vessels that force media through blasting hose and tungsten carbide nozzle.
After contact with the work piece, lightweight, reclaimable abrasive media (glass beads, aluminum oxide, etc.) is transferred to the reclaimer, where it is separated into reusable media and dust. High performance dust collectors are standard with all ISTblast pressure type cabinets.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture to enlarge)|
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
- Dust collector features energy-saving air- filtration system that captures 99% of particles 5 microns or larger.
- Tunable reclaimer is adjustable to control media size.
- Simple, pneumatic controls deliver greater reliability than electric controls with limit switches and solenoids that stick and burn.
- Wide foot treadle for operation with either foot.
- Easily adjustable tuning band requires no tools, controls size of fines extracted from blast media.
- 1.3 cubic-foot pressure vessel minimizes refilling time and seals automatically for fast, easy startup.
- Rigid, dual-panel doors stand up to abrasives and seal more tightly than single-panel doors.
- Fan mounted on dust collector rather than reclaimer to prevent abrasive wear to fan housing and impeller.
- Cartridge-type dust collectors available for improved efficiency and durability (also available in 600, 900 and 1200 CFM models).
- Safety-door switches (optional) prevent accidental blasting when doors are open. Complies with OSHA USA requirements.
- Self-adjusting door latch ensures continued tight sealing as door gaskets age.
- Can be operated with DCM100, DCM160 or DCM230 dust collectors.
- CSA approved and made in Canada