LIJADORA CON CINTA DE GOMA
ISTBlast Rubber Belt Blaster tumble blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable batch processing, automate cleaning, peening and finishing of small workpieces. With certain types of parts, no other finishing method can compare to these heavy-duty production machines in terms of speed and quality results.
Easy to operate you simply load the parts and set the timer, then come back later to unload perfectly cleaned or finished parts. To optimised the finish on parts you can adjust the time, blast pressure, media type, media flow, tumble speed, and blast duration.
As the parts tumble, three or more nozzles uniformly blast all exposed surfaces this will deliver consistent finish automatically. Includes a standard oscillating gun mount to ensure maximum coverage of all parts.
Inside the tumble cabinet, the parts ride on a thick rubber belt that is perforated to allow the blast media to fall through. The interior of the tumble belt cabinet blast enclosure is rubber lined to stand up for years of cleaning or high shot peening.
|MARKETS||INSIDE VIEW (click on picture)|
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
- Safety Door-Switch prevents blasting when door is open. Complies with OSHA
- Durable Rubber Belt
- Precision adjustable timer. Variable speed and jog controls are also provided for the basket
- Three, Pneumatically Controlled Oscillating Blast Guns increase productivity while reducing air consumption and power costs
- Unloading chute facilitates removal of finished parts
- External blowoff gun
- Door/blast interlock
- Easily unloaded hopper door
- DC variable drive (2 to 20 RPM)
- 1” piping with general purpose filter, gauge and pressure regulator