ABR tipo MSW1200
ISTblast Abrasive Blast Rooms provide safe, efficient surface treatment environments with virtually no maintenance required. The ISTblast Pneumatic System is completely independent of weather conditions outside, and provides certified environment protection against harmful sandblasting dust.
Depending on your surface treatment requirements, ISTblast can provide complete solutions in design, fabrication and installation of abrasive blast rooms. Turn-key solutions include creating a new room according to your needs, or simply providing the equipment and technical support to guide you in the self-assembly of your blast room – an option that helps you save on construction expenses. ISTblast rooms feature the safest and most effective process in surface treatment, while providing substantial consumption savings of abrasives, with recycling rates 95% or more with glass bead, aluminum oxide, steel shot and more. This recovery system is ideal for abrasive blast rooms with one 10-foot (maximum) recovery pit.
MARKETS HOW IT WORKS (click on picture)
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Power & energy|
|The dust collector for this system is a DCM230 or can be also a DCM 1200|
- ISTblast offers various types of recovery floors which will be adapted according to your available production space. Either for a surface installation or excavated, dimensions can vary from 4 feet in length for the compact installations, and to more than 40 feet for high output industrial facilities. The configurations are practically infinite.
- The shallow and space saving over the floor design, is easy to install and requires limited maintenance. A 17” floor excavation is sufficient for existing floors. The system can also be installed on a concrete floor or on any other permanent or temporary floor.
- We manufacture a complete line of Recovery Systems designed to surface treat the external structures and large surfaces, Recovery Systemsand Abrasive Recycling Systems compatible with our equipment or compatible with other manufacturers equipment. The fundamentals behind an effective Recovery System is to Recover, Recycle and Re-use the abrasive. (3R).
- The concept of recycling abrasives will able the user to achieve substantial savings in abrasives consumption while protecting the environment fromharmful sandblast dust. Example : The cost of steel shot is of approximately 10 timessuperior compared with the cost of any non recyclable media. However, steel shot abrasives can be recycled and used up to 100 times compared to only once with the standard media.
- The non recyclable sandblasting abrasives are not expensive to purchase but they can only be used for one sandblasting cycle. Because of their fragile molecular structure, they deteriorate quickly while generating harmful sandblasting dust and substantially reducing the visibility of the operators. Savings in compressed air consumption in using the double control sandblasting system (please ask for detail).
Please contact one of our specialists in surface treatment, they will be able to analyse your needs and evaluate all the technical and financial benefits associated with ou recovery and recycling systems