ABR tipo MRS200
ISTblast is a leader in its field in the design, fabrication and installation of Abrasive Blast Rooms.
MARKETS HOW IT WORKS (click on picture)
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Power & energy|
The dust collectors for this system is a DCM200 exclusively.
- ISTblast offers various types of recovery floors which will be adapted according to your available production space.
- Either for a surface installation or excavated, dimensions can vary from 4 feet in length for the compact installations, and to more than 40 feet for high output industrial facilities.
- The configurations are practically infinite
- The shallow and space saving over the floor design, is easy to install and requires limited maintenance. A 17” floor excavation is sufficient for existing floors.
- The system can also be installed on a concrete floor or on any other permanent or temporary floor.
- We manufacture a complete line of Recovery Systems designed to surface treat the external structures and large surfaces, Recovery Systemsand Abrasive Recycling Systems compatible with our equipment or compatible with other manufacturers equipment.
- The fundamentals behind an effective Recovery System is to Recover, Recycle and Re-use the abrasive. (3R).
- The concept of recycling abrasives will able the user to achieve substantial savings in abrasives consumption while protecting the environment fromharmful sandblast dust. Example : The cost of steel shot is of approximately 10 timessuperior compared with the cost of any non recyclable media.However, steel shot abrasives can be recycled and used up to 100 times compared to only once with the standard media.
- The non recyclable sandblasting abrasives are not expensive to purchase but they can only be used for one sandblasting cycle. Because of their fragile molecular structure, they deteriorate quickly while generating harmful sandblasting dust and substantially reducing the visibility of the operators.
- Savings in compressed air consumption in using the double control sandblasting system (please ask for detail
Please contact one of our specialists in surface treatment, they will be able to analyse your needsand evaluate all they technical and financial benefits associated with ou recovery and recycling systems