SISTEMA DE LIRADO CON AGUA M3636 SW
In the wet blasting process a water abrasive mixture is used. The water washes contaminants like grease and oil away. In the dry blasting process, these contaminants could cause coagulation of the abrasive and lead to machine failure. Therefore, wet blasting is often used for refurbishing parts such as motor and compressor parts. As with the dry blasting cabinets, similar workpiece handling options can be integrated.
ISTBlast range of machines offer advanced features to ensure efficient operation and maximum operator comfort. Constructed in stainless steel, the cabinets offer advanced features to ensure maximum cleaning effect with good visibility and ease of use.
The pressure fed air blast cabinets have been designed specifically for production applications where a high work output is required, combined with optimum abrasive quality.
Suction fed air blast cabinets have been designed specifically for production applications where a less aggressive surface treatment is required. Suction fed blasting has a lower performance than pressure fed blasting, but uses significantly less compressed air.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture)|
|♦ General manufacturing||
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
|♦ Industrial Equipment|
- Stainless steel construction
- Large viewing window with water spray and wiper
- Integral turntable for easy component handling (Roll-in turntable option available)
- Adjustable gun holder
- Interlocked door
- Simple hands free pump controls
- High performance wear resistant pump and process gun
- Easily maintenance for pump and motor
- The system can be used with a wide range of abrasives, glass beads or soft blast grits
- Wide range of options including automation