ISTâ€™s multi-disciplinary engineering services include Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Drafting Custom Design, Prototyping, Automation, and Control Engineering services to improve industrial processes and performances.
- Inspection, Repair and Certification of air-powered abrasive equipment and systems.
- Design and manufacturing of custom industrial blast facilities and equipment.
- Training Seminars in air-powered abrasive practices.
- Conception and usage of the mechanical, structural, electrical and automation engineering of all surface preparation and finishing equipment.
- Technical expertise and exclusive distribution of the best air-powered abrasive products available around the world.
- Emergency technical services, 24/7.
As a manufacturer and wholesaler, IST works closely with customers to understand the reality of their operations and the challenges they face, and provides customized industrial products and processes, as well as turnkey services in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Drafting Custom Design, Prototyping, Automation and Control Engineering.