BASKET BLASTER MBB 1630 & 3030
ISTblast MBB Basket Blasters automate cleaning, peening and finishing of small workpieces. With certain types of parts, no other finishing method can compare to these heavy-duty production machines in terms of speed and quality results.
Operation is simple: Load parts into the unit, set the precision timer, and the Basket Blaster does the rest. By tumbling parts within abrasive blast streams, these machines deliver consistent finishes – automatically.
ISTblast heavy-duty Basket Blasters feature an unloading chute to speed parts handling and a rubber-lined media reclaimer supported by rugged duct work to reduce maintenance requirements.
Two models are available: a MBB with a 350-pound parts capacity and three pneumatically controlled oscillating blast guns that increase production rates while reducing power consumption, and a smaller MBB unit with two blast guns and a capacity of 250 pounds
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture)|
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
- Coated basket
- Automatic blow-off cycle
- Signal light to indicate cycle completion
- Non-standard voltages available
- 50 or 60 Hz operation
- Larger 7/16” nozzles (MBB 1630 requires 104 SCFM at 60 psi; MBB 3030 requires 156 SCFM at 60 psi)
- Smaller ¼” nozzles (MBB 1630 requires 34 SCFM at 60 psi; MBB 3030 requires 51 SCFM at 60 psi)
- High-capacity fan for larger media
- Small-parts barrel with 1/8” diameter perforations
- Barrel kick flights for more even processing of parts
- Cartridge-type dust collectors
- Automatic bag shaker or photoheliccontrolled pulsejet cleaning for cartridge-type dust collectors.