The DC50 dust collector meets NFPA regulations on limitations and is a good solution for tight budgets that don’t allow for the purchase of higher end, more efficient models of shaker dust collectors.
This open type modular series does not need to be equipped with all anti-deflagration devices, as with systems above 1500 CFM. The DC 50 is ideal for dust filtration of various applications in the absence of available compressed air.
It is an automated, modular, manual shaker type dust collector which requires minimal supervision and maintenance.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture to enlarge)|
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
- Dust collector features energy-saving air-filtration system that captures 99% of all particles 5 microns or larger.
- Low cost .
- Easy access to filter bags.
- No anti-deflagration devices required.
- Small footprint.
- Replacement bags widely available .
- Can be operated with either pressure or suction sandblasting cabinets. •
- CSA approved and made in Canada.