DCM 600 TO 1800
DCM 600 to 1800 dust collector models are designed for heavy-duty usage and are most efficient for preventing dust from escaping into the work environment, contaminating work surfaces and machines.
The fan sucks air in from the recycler at 600, 900 or 1800 CFM, depending on turbine and engine size. Fine particles and dust pass through recycler and are retained by dust collector; only clean air is rejected. Cartridges are cleaned by pulse of compressed air blowing on the inside.
The pulse momentarily reverses flow of air passing through cartridges, clearing dust on the outer surface, which then falls to bottom of the barrel. The interval of the pulses is controlled by a timer inside the control box, which controls duration of each pulse and the pause between each pulse.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture to enlarge)|
|♦ General manufacturing||
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
- Dust collector features an energy-saving air- filtration system captures 99% of all particles of one (1) micron or larger.
- Cartridge type dust collectors standard, offering improved efficiency and durability.
- Efficient head motor exhausting system.
- Automatic pulse-shake system controlled by timer.
- Ease of access to the filter cartridges.
- Replacement cartridges readily available anywhere on the market.
- Can be operated with either pressure or suction sandblasting cabinets. • CSA approved and made in Canada.