SYSTEM INLINE M4848 S8
Ideal for integrated cell manufacturing, ISTBlast deflashers functions with high efficiency in integrated manufacturing cells, where similar parts or families of parts are molded and finished within the stringent quality and time constraints of just-in-time manufacturing.
Small-footprint units are compactly designed to operate near molding presses or linked via a conveyor to the presses. They can be easily configured for automatic or semi-automatic operation to eliminate hand finishing and increase production throughput. Available in adjustable mesh belt, double belt, and other parts handling configurations, the ISTBlast deflasher comes standard with dust collector and air knife. They provide the flexibility and versatility that meet today’s requirements for on-demand production with no sacrifices in quality.
Equipped with a powerful induction feed suction blasting system, the ISTBlast deflasher assure finished parts that are clean and dust-free. Units come with a free-standing dust collector and external cyclone with adjustable separator for media reclamation. For high volume use, a pulse-type dust collector provides continuous filter cleaning. For maximum cleaning, an optional high pressure air blow off system.
Open weave mesh belt models allow parts to be blasted from all angles. Wide spaces between links allow blasting from below the parts. Single point gun swivels can be adjusted for any angle and allow quick conversion for different parts. To accommodate a wide variety of part configurations, unique single or parallel part guides can be easily adjusted to any size or to form multiple tracks. Belt widths, mesh sizes and wire thicknesses can be selected to suit any size and strength requirements.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture)|
|♦ General manufacturing|
|♦ Aerospace and aviation|
|♦ Marine industry|
|♦ Power & energy|
- Short processing times
- Long useful head and nozzle life
- High blasting performance
- Abrasion resistant piping system (Urethane)
- Easy accessibility and easy replacement of the nozzles and parts
- Direct drive, fewer wear parts, such as the bearing block, lower noise levels
- Front door with window protect by a rubber sheet to protect against abrasive
- Heavy Duty construction and welded steel frame
- Short spare part delivery times
- Continuous flow blasting process
- Design allows for the integration of robot units for fully automatic loading and unloading
- Available with 4-6-8 or 12 adjustable nozzles for optimal blasting results
- Uniform processing of complex component contours
- High process reliability with all-around blasting result
- Processing of long components (profiles, beams) is possible, as well as the secure blasting of small components and parts
- Easily integrated into existing production lines
- Used blast media is cleaned via a cyclon separator that can be equipped with an optional magnetic separator or classifier
- Discharge of large particles from the used blast media can be achieved by a rotating drum screen .