ANILOX SYSTEM - AC SERIE 40 to 160
For automatic cleaning of large sized Anilox rollers, the Anilox AC 40 to 60 series systems are the most versatile on the market designed to clean Anilox rollers up to 160’’ long.
While the Anilox roller rotates, a cleaning nozzle travels progressively along the length of roller to ensure a consistent and dependable cleaning.
Poly beads enter the Anilox cells to break-up dried ink while keeping the Anilox cells intact. A high performance abrasive recycler ensures an optimal level of performance while reducing abrasive consumption.
A quick cleaning cycle uses new and improved recyclable plastic medias.
|MARKETS||HOW IT WORKS (click on picture)|
|♦ Label industry|
Related dust collector : DCM160 only.
- Dust tight system creating an environmentally clean work place;
- Dust collector features an energy-saving air filtration system that captures 99% of all particles one micron or larger.
- Standard equipment on cabinet includes: laminated safety window, automatic cleaning system, pressure regulator, abrasive flow control regulator, blow off gun, dust collector c/w abrasive recycler.
- IST Anilox cleaning system is certified with the industry’s best warranty – Two (2) years on all components. Service and Maintenance centers available worldwide.
- Complies with or exceeds international safety standards